One of my favorite restaurants to go to is T.G.I. Friday's.They are located in 379 NJ-17 Wood-Ridge, NJ 07075. When I was younger, I used to spend quality time with my family at Friday's all the time. Mostly every Friday, I would go with my cousins, aunts, sister, and my mom. When I was younger, I used to eat ribs in the kids menu. Now, my favorite meal is the Jack Daniels Burger. It is one of my favorite restaurants because I usually spend most of my time there, and when I go they always have good service. It is a casual chain restaurant with a festive vibe serving beer, cocktails and a wide menu of American fare. They are most known for their Jack Daniels sauce. If this restaurant was closed down, I think the next place that I would go to is Panera. I would go there because their food is healthy and not that expensive. They have a variety of healthy foods, like a Chicken Cesar Salad, or a Panini. Panera has created a new system that if you are paying with a credit card, you can order yourself and the employees will bring your food to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment